Phonics learning with Read Write Inc.
We want our children to continue learning to read and have familiar routines during the time away from school.
- Set 1 Speed Sounds 9.30am - for children in Nursery and Reception and children who are new to English.
- Set 1 Word Time 9:45am
- Set 1 Spelling 10:00am
- Set 2 Speed Sounds and Word Time 10:00am - for children in Reception that can read Set 1 Speed Sounds and for children in Years 1 and 2.
- Set 2 Spelling 10:15am
- Set 3 Speed Sounds and Word Time 10.30am - for children in Year 1 and 2 that can read Set 2 Speed Sounds.
- Set 3 Spelling 10:45am
Story Time with Nick
RWI have released Storytime with Nick; films of well loved stories read by Nick Cannon, a trained actor, teacher and a wonderful storyteller. See in in action here.
RWI will publish three stories each week on their YouTube channel Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at 2:00pm . These are ideal for Nursery, Reception and KS1 children.
Poetry Time films
RWI have also added Poetry Time films to their YouTube channel and PDFs of the poems to the Home Reading page of the website. The films will stay on YouTube so children and parents can join in and enjoy them again and again.
Read Write Inc. Spelling
Log in to Oxford Owl here. Look for the 'My class login' button at the top of the page
Using the details below children can log-in to the Extra Practice Zone for activities to practise spelling at home.
|Class Name||Log in||Password|
- 72 free eBooks matched to Read Write Inc. Phonics Storybooks
- 62 Speed Sounds practice sheets
- 28 Ditty practice sheets
- Parent information booklets
- 8 Speedy Green Words slideshows
- 3 Speed Sounds slideshows
- My Set 1 and My Sets 2 and 3 as free eBooks
Here you'll find lots of free Read Write Inc. Phonics resources to help your child continue learning and rehearsing skills at home. You'll find a range of eBooks, practice sheets, Ditty sheets, slideshows, and parent films. Scroll right to the bottom of the page to see the full range of resources available including a really informative set of parent tutorial videos.
Please note: you will need to register for home use before you can access the resources. Click here to register for home access with Oxford Owl.