Your daily timetable
- 9:00am PE session with Joe Wicks (link found below)
- Attempt your Mathletics Challenges
- Break time (don’t forget your healthy snack)
- Attempt your Education City Challenges
- Help your parents or carers with one job (e.g. washing up, tidying your room)
- Lunch time (remember – we clear our own things away)
- Complete a task from either of the Topic Grids
- Enjoy some active time in your Garden
Also remember your health and hygiene - wash your hands (before food, after you have been playing out and after going to the toilet)
Music - Charanga Yumu
Click on the link below to explore the world of music. Have a go at one of the activities that have been set for you in Yumu Charanga.
The children will need to login through the student login section using their Mathletics username and password.
We will be uploading daily activities to ‘Mathletics’ for you puzzle over and enjoy. Try your best as we will be checking on your progress.
All children have their own ‘Mathletics’ log on - click here to go to the site .
If you have any questions of difficulties logging on please email email@example.com.
White Rose Maths
Most of our Maths teaching is based around the ‘White Rose’ maths scheme of work. Below is a link that will provide the children with short videos on maths topics and a small worksheet that they can attempt (don’t worry, the answers are also there).
Please keep rehearsing the key vocabulary for UKS2 - click here for the list
Here is the place where you will be able to practise the skills we have taught in class. We will be uploading daily challenges for you - so keep checking in.
Join us at 9.00am every morning to participate in a virtual PE lesson. Don't forget your kit (and take your earrings out!)